Welcome to All Breeds Dog Grooming in Coylton, AyrshireA complete professional grooming service for your Little Angels & Mucky Mutts!
Due to overwhelming demand for my work I am unable to take on new
clients at present but am delighted to recommend Babs @ 'Untangled Dog Grooming' to be your new groomer.
Babs runs a one to one, stress free grooming service just like mine only 10 minutes from here. Not only do I know her & her dogs personally, but she also trained under the very same wonderful grooming instructor as I did - so I can happily recommend her to you!
Most people visiting my website will only settle for the very best for their dog - give Untangled a call today & you won't be disappointed. Call Babs on 07793 237690 or connect with her on Facebook by clicking on the image below.......
- A strict 'one dog at a time' policy? (Except for dogs from the same family who would prefer to come along together)
- Top quality shampoos & conditioning treatments?
- A peaceful, caring environment where your dog has time to enjoy their visit?
- A single-groomer service where your dog is allowed to build up a relationship with their groomer?
- Behavioural assistance if your dog does not readily accept handling or grooming?
- Free advice on maintaining your dog's coat at home between grooms?
- A full report for your vet should any underlying health concerns be uncovered during the groom?
- Lots of hugs, kisses & praise for your good boy or girl !?
INTRODUCING THE 'SOUTH BARK' BLUEBERRY FACIAL
The ultimate pampering experience for your dog, all the way from San Diego, California!
We are proud to announce that we are now one of the few UK stockists of this amazing luxury product.
FREE PUPPY VISIT!
Are you the proud parent of a new puppy? It's always a good idea to introduce a puppy to new environments & experiences as early as possible. Your puppy may not require any grooming for a few months or more, but a fun visit gives him/her the chance to sniff round, experience the grooming room, meet me & quite possibly create a few puddles on the floor! You'll also have the chance to learn what brushes & combs your puppy needs based on their breed & coat type, and to ask any questions you have about keeping your pup's coat in great condition.
Children are very welcome at puppy visits and it will give them a great sense of responsibility for their pet when they are taught how to groom at home properly. At your puppy visit I can advise you when grooming should start, and as puppies often require far less work than adult dogs I am happy to work out a reduced rate grooming plan for you while your dog grows to full maturity.